Send us a Message
Our Response to Covid 19
Continuing to serve our customers, appointments, installations, employees and local communities across the UK during this difficult time is our utmost priority.
Families are facing unprecedented disruption and uncertainty, and at a time when people are indoors, we want to ensure we are still able to provide heater replacement services when people need it the most. We are committed to remaining open for everyone for as long as it is safe to do so. We have taken a number of additional steps to ensure that you can benefit form our service while keeping you and our employees safe:
We remain committed to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness and have strengthened our detailed procedures in this area to minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- All our employees will be wearing gloves and facemasks
- Safe distancing will be enforced at all times
- Sanitising tools more frequently throughout the day;
- Cleaning our hands and things we use even more regularly with disinfectants;
- Reminding all employees of the importance of thorough and frequent hand-washing
Keeping you informed We will continue to keep you updated through email, our social media accounts and website.
For more information on steps you can take to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, please visit the Department of Health & Social Care website. For the latest information please see –
Thank you for all your support in keeping one another safe.