Spray foam insulation for narrow, uneven and hard to treat cavity walls
Spray foam insulation (also referred to as hard to treat cavity wall insulation) is ideal for properties with narrow cavities walls or for homes that are unsuitable for more traditional insulation materials. Free Grant Solutions uses Technitherm, an industry approved foam cavity wall insulation product with a 25 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Save up to £300* a year on fuel costs
- Reduce heat loss
- Overcome defective or corroded wall ties
- Protect your home against wind, rain and flooding
*Figure taken from case study evidence collected by Isothane Ltd
Contact Energy Grant Solutions to book a free, no obligation survey and quote.
For a free no obligation quote, contact Energy Grant Solutions
Our Response to Covid 19
Continuing to serve our customers, appointments, installations, employees and local communities across the UK during this difficult time is our utmost priority.
Families are facing unprecedented disruption and uncertainty, and at a time when people are indoors, we want to ensure we are still able to provide heater replacement services when people need it the most. We are committed to remaining open for everyone for as long as it is safe to do so. We have taken a number of additional steps to ensure that you can benefit form our service while keeping you and our employees safe:
We remain committed to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness and have strengthened our detailed procedures in this area to minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- All our employees will be wearing gloves and facemasks
- Safe distancing will be enforced at all times
- Sanitising tools more frequently throughout the day;
- Cleaning our hands and things we use even more regularly with disinfectants;
- Reminding all employees of the importance of thorough and frequent hand-washing
Keeping you informed We will continue to keep you updated through email, our social media accounts and website.
For more information on steps you can take to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, please visit the Department of Health & Social Care website. For the latest information please see –
Thank you for all your support in keeping one another safe.