Energy Grant SolutionsWith the Government backed Affordable Warmth Scheme, you could be eligible for one of our grants to help reduce your heating bills Contact Us
Government scheme (ECO3) 2018 supporting insulation measure
Up to 100% grants are available for Cavity Walls and loft Insulation under the (ECO3) 2018 Energy Companies Obligation scheme launched in 2018. Insulation grants can vary depending on the occupier’s circumstances such as benefits received, household’s total earning, number of children living at the property, age of the children. All funds are provided by the major energy companies under the (ECO3) 2018. If you qualify, we can arrange a home assessment and installation free of charge.
With the Government backed Affordable Warmth Scheme, you could be eligible for one of our boiler grants * to help with a new or upgraded heating system
The gradual increase in energy prices over the years created a huge financial burden on many low income households. This scheme has helped thousands of low income families to save a considerable amount of money from their overall household expenditure. Big 6 energy companies have an obligation to reduce carbon emissions from domestic homes and they achieve these targets though funding the home insulation for cavity walls and lofts.
Why choose us for your home insulation?
- Certified approved installer PAS: 2030; 2017.
- Access to grant (ECO3) 2018 through major energy companies
- Approved by “TRUST MARK” government endorsed standard
- Approved by “Achilles” Health & Safety inspector
- Well established installer
- Qualified technicians & staff
- Fully insured for liabilities
- Highest quality material is always used
- Excellent standard of quality & customer care
- Free assessment, advice & quotation
- Very competitive prices on homes not eligible for grants
25% heat could be lost through the roof. If you have no loft insulation and you install the recommended 250mm – 300mm depth of quilted insulation material, you could save around £240(*Detached House, Source , Energy Saving Trust) a year on your heating bill.
- Significant reduction in heat loss
- Savings to your heating bills
- Quick & cost effective process
- Home will be warm very quickly
- No need to leave heating on for long period
- Comfortable living environment maintained
- More efficient fuel consumption
- Contributes to help save the environment
Gas Boiler Replacement
If the resident receive income related benefits and have broken boiler may qualify for (ECO3) 2018 grant towards the installation of new boiler. Scheme is fully funded and do not need to pay back.
- Modern boilers are highly efficient
- Operating efficiencies reaching 97%
- Help to minimise amount of carbon you produced.
- Reduction in heat loss
- Significant cut to your heating bill
- Reduce CO2
- Comfortable living environment
- Better Fuel Consumption
What our customer’s say…
“EGS regularly services my boiler and is due to fit a bathroom for me soon. I am very happy and would absolutely recommend EGS to anyone. As a trader they are very punctual, reliable and can’t fault him at all.”
“I am a single Mum working part time. My boiler wasn’t working properly so I applied for a grant with energygrantsolutions.co.uk. What a relief it was, they sorted out all the paperwork and within a week I had a nice new boiler fitted. Thank you so much.”
Stop waiting. Start Applying Now.
Our Response to Covid 19
Continuing to serve our customers, appointments, installations, employees and local communities across the UK during this difficult time is our utmost priority.
Families are facing unprecedented disruption and uncertainty, and at a time when people are indoors, we want to ensure we are still able to provide heater replacement services when people need it the most. We are committed to remaining open for everyone for as long as it is safe to do so. We have taken a number of additional steps to ensure that you can benefit form our service while keeping you and our employees safe:
We remain committed to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness and have strengthened our detailed procedures in this area to minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- All our employees will be wearing gloves and facemasks
- Safe distancing will be enforced at all times
- Sanitising tools more frequently throughout the day;
- Cleaning our hands and things we use even more regularly with disinfectants;
- Reminding all employees of the importance of thorough and frequent hand-washing
Keeping you informed We will continue to keep you updated through email, our social media accounts and website.
For more information on steps you can take to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, please visit the Department of Health & Social Care website. For the latest information please see –
Thank you for all your support in keeping one another safe.